Aamir Khan: 'I am On an awfully Strict Diet For My New Film'

Aamir Khan: 'I am On an awfully Strict Diet For My New Film'

Aamir Khan was last seen in Thugs Of Hindostan


HIGHLIGHTS

1 "I have started obtaining back to form," same Aamir Khan

2 "I cannot tell you which ones one it's," he added

3 Aamir is reportedly working on the Mahabharata series

NEW DELHI: Aamir Khan is on a "strict diet" for his next film, the name of that he has refused to disclose. Speaking to news organization IANS the 53-year-old actor same that he's making an attempt to induce back in form for his next film. "Earlier, I wont to do such a lot of things however currently I'm on an awfully strict diet for my new film. So, I have started getting back into shape. I cannot tell you which ones one it's however it's for my new film," IANS quoted Aamir Khan as locution. As of now, Aamir Khan hasn't declared his next project however reportedly the actor is presently performing on his dream project the religious writing services.

Aamir Khan had antecedently signed the biopic on cosmonaut Rakesh Sharma however backed out of the project later since he was occupied with religious writing, news organization PTI had according. Writer Anjum Rajabali, World Health Organization was wanting forward to operating with the actor in Salute (the biopic), that is currently tentatively titled Saare Jaha Se Achcha said: "I am very excited about the project. Like Aamir, I actually have been an enormous fan of Rakesh and currently, he's a decent friend additionally. Frankly speaking, I used to be terribly keen that Aamir will it and he, at that moment, had likable it. "We had discussed it a lot. We had tons of hopes for it however sadly (there was) the larger project of religious writing, that he was consumed by." Shah of Iran Rukh Khan has currently been signed for the part.

Aamir Khan was last seen in Thugs Of Hindostan, that additionally featured Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Muhammedan Sana Shaikh. The Vijay avatar Acharya-directed didn't work wonders at the box workplace. Speaking concerning the failure of the film Aamir said: "I would really like to mention that I take full responsibility for Thugs Of Hindostan not operating with the audience. I think we went wrong. I would prefer to take full responsibility for that. You can make sure we tend to try our uttermost." Thugs Of Hindostan marked Aamir's 1st collaboration with huge B.

Aamir Khan: 'I am On an awfully Strict Diet For My New Film' Aamir Khan: 'I am On an awfully Strict Diet For My New Film' Reviewed by MOR on January 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.